Colorado Attorney General Office - Wasting Tax Payers Money

Denver, Colorado 0 comments

The Colorado Attorney generals Office wasted over 1 Million dollars of Colorado Taxpayers money investigating Magazine Telemarketers in the state based on bogus BBB Complaints submitted by Non Colorado Residents.John Suthers is wasting Tax Payers money just to make himself look like a better candidate for governor.

The BBB is not a government agency and has no place telling the Attorney General who should be investigated.

Who can I call to get the Attorney Generals office Audited and held accountable for the money they spend?Tax payers need to know how there state income tax is wasted on *** like this.

Review about: Colorado Attorney General.

Colorado Attorney General Office - Medicaid laws not upheld causes serious problems

El Cajon, California 2 comments

Medicaid does not enforce the 5yr look back on assets.

My siblings plan was to take mothers assets so that medicaid would pay for her care in a nursing home. The sad and criminal actions to complete the plan were as follows:

Mother and my pet were forcibly taken from her home and placed in the siblings home after I left to attend my son's wedding.

I was refused any phone or physical contact with my mother, as they took her assets for themselves.

My pet was placed in someone's home where she died.

My siblings committed fraud by taking my name of mothers home and proceeded with actions to sell the home.

After driving for 20 hours to visit mother, I was stopped with a court order giving them guardianship by untrue lies.

Many delayed court and legal actions finally allowed the visitations to see my mother.

The siblings still did all that they could to still stop a visit. They did not get that option as the court saw the truth of the matter.

I CONTACTED MEDICAID OFFICIALS, ATTORNEY GENERAL,GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND OTHER NOTABLE AUTHORITIES.

I WAS TOLD THAT THERE IS NOT THE STAFF TO INSURE THE MEDICAID RULES.

PLEASE READ THIS AND PREPARE YOURSELF THAT THIS INJUSTICE DOES NOT PRESENT THE SAME EMOTIONAL AND LEGAL ROLLER COASTER FOR YOU.

MEDICAID ALLOWS CRIMINALS TO DO HARM TO THE ELDERLY.

Review about: Mother Grandmother.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1228800

The AG's Office do have a Medicaid section and it is half funded by the Federal Government.

The AG's Office is full of unintelligent people and they probably did not know how to direct you to the correct section of their office. If the statute has not run, revisit this issue.

I agree! The criminals get away with it and the innocent get victimized and horrible abused!

They victimize the victim,and applaud the criminals. It is so sad.It is blatant abuse!